Smoked Salmon, Avocado and Feta Breakfast Stack
- Step 1
Fry bacon in pan on medium heat until golden and crunchy, set aside.
- Step 2
Mix the feta, crushed garlic, chilli, mint and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Step 3
Spread the feta mix evenly over the toasted sourdough.
- Step 4
Arrange avocado, bacon, and smoked salmon on top of feta; serve immediately and enjoy!
- 250g Tassal Smoked Tassie Salmon, cut into pieces
- 8 slices of sourdough, toasted
- 4 rashers of bacon, cut into small strips
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, torn
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely sliced, seeds removed
- 4 Tbsp soft feta
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced