Thai Salmon Cakes
- Step 1
Cut salmon portions into chunks.
- Step 2
Place the salmon chunks, spring onions, lemongrass, coriander leaves, green chilli, lime juice and rind into the work bowl of food processor and process until well combined.
- Step 3
Shape mixture into small patties.
- Step 4
Heat olive oil in a shallow frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 3–4 minutes on each side until patties are golden.
- Step 5
Place onto a serving platter garnished with sliced pineapple and cucumber. Pour over a little sweet chilli sauce and serve hot.
- 460g (4 portions) Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, skin-off
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemongrass, minced
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 lime, rind and juice
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 cup sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Pineapple and cucumber slices, to serve