Sweet Chilli Salmon
- Step 1
Heat the oil over a medium heat in a non-stick frying pan for 2 minutes and cook the salmon skin side down for 3 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Step 2
Combine the cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes, pineapple and coriander leaves in a large bowl and toss well.
- Step 3
Divide the salad evenly between the individual serving plates and top with the cooked salmon portion. Drizzle over the sweet chilli sauce and serve garnished with crispy fried noodles and a wedge of lime.
- 460g (4 portions) Tassal Fresh Tassie salmon, skin-on
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 continental cucumber, sliced
- 5 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 50g crispy fried noodles to serve
- Wedges of lime, to serve