- Step 1
Chop salmon portion into small pieces and combine lime zest & juice, chilli, coriander, ginger and lemongrass, in a bowl and mix well.
- Step 2
Brush the edges of each wonton skin with a little egg wash. Place ½ tsp of salmon mixture into the centre of each wonton then gather up the edges securely to enclose the filling.
- Step 3
Repeat with remaining wonton skins and salmon filling. Place prepared wontons into a steamer basket lined with baking paper and place basket over saucepan containing boiling stock and steam for 5 -6 mins. Serve hot with dipping sauces, such as; soy sauce or sweet chilli sauce and enjoy!
- 130g Tassal Tasmanian salmon portion
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled & grated
- ½ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 cm stalk of lemongrass, finely chopped
- 24 wonton skins (either square or round)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp water, stock or oil for cooking