Salmon Thai Green Curry
- Step 1
Cook Jasmine rice as per pack instructions.
- Step 2
In a wok or large deep pan, gently fry the curry paste for 1 – 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Step 3
Stir coconut milk into the paste over a low heat.
- Step 4
Add the sweet potato and cook gently for 10 – 12 minutes until almost tender.
- Step 5
Add zucchini, corn, bok choy and red capsicum and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Step 6
Stir salmon through and cook for a further 2 – 3 minutes.
- Step 7
Add the bean shoots and sprinkle over the fresh coriander.
- Step 8
Garnish with wedges of lime or lemon.
- 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, skin-off, cubed
- 100g green curry paste
- 400g coconut cream
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced into 3cm cubes
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 100g corn kernels from 1 fresh corn cob
- 1 bunch bok choy, washed
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 small handful of bean shoots/sprouts
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander
- Jasmine rice to serve
- Lime/lemon wedges, to garnish