- Step 1
Pre-heat oven to 170°C.
- Step 2
Place pumpkin, zucchini, semi dried tomatoes, eggs & cream into a square baking dish.
- Step 3
Sprinkle the salmon (if using canned salmon drain) and Bocconcini halves over the mixture.
- Step 4
Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40 minutes.
- Step 5
Cool in the tin and slice warm or cold into small squares and serve garnished with springs of watercress & enjoy!
- 2 x 95g cans Tassal roasted Tasmanian salmon in Springwater OR pieces of fresh or smoked salmon
- 300g pumpkin, peeled & diced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 50g semi dried tomatoes, sliced
- 12 Bocconcini cheese, halved
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- water cress sprigs, to garnish