Salmon Salad Niçoise
- Step 1
Poach salmon portions in water over low heat for 10 mins. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Step 2
Toss together the potatoes, beans, olives, anchovies, eggs, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl.
- Step 3
Place the dressing ingredients into a jar and shake well.
- Step 4
Divide the salad into individual serving plates. Flake the salmon portions and place over the salad, dress salad just prior to serving.
- 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon portions, skin-off
- 500g small chat potatoes, cooked & halved
- 200g green beans, blanched & cooled
- 100g black olives
- 8 anchovies, halved
- 4 boiled eggs, peeled & quartered
- 3 ripe tomatoes, in wedges
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp dill leaves
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper, to taste