Salmon Rice Paper Rolls
- Step 1
Fill a large bowl with cold water and place 4 of the rice paper wrappers in to soften for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Step 2
When the wrapper is soft place it carefully onto a damp tea towel. Place a few snow pea shoots and 2 - 3 pieces of cucumber in the centre of the wrap with 1 piece of capsicum, Tassal Hot Smoked Salmon and a few coriander & mint leaves.
- Step 3
Fold the base of the rice wrapper up towards the centre and roll to enclose the filling leaving the top exposed. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers. Serve rolls chilled with the chilli & ginger dipping sauce.
- 150g Tassal Hot Smoked Tassie Salmon
- 16 rice paper wraps
- 50g snow pea shoots
- 1 cucumber, sliced into thin sticks
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- ½ bunch fresh coriander leaves
- ½ bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup ginger & chilli sauce