Salmon Pâté Pots
- Step 1
Beat cream cheese and cream until soft. Stir in the spring onions, lemon zest, juice, Tabasco sauce and dill.
- Step 2
Fold through salmon (if using canned salmon drain first) and season to taste with black pepper. Serve in individual pots as an entrée or one large pot with thinly sliced Olive bread for nibbles when entertaining and enjoy!
- 2 x 95g cans Tassal roasted Tasmanian salmon in Springwater OR pieces of fresh or smoked salmon
- 125g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced & zested
- 2 – 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf thinly sliced olive bread