- Step 1
Heat oil in a large deep fry pan over a medium heat, brown the salmon and prawns for 1-2 mins, remove from pan and set aside.
- Step 2
Return the pan to the heat and saute the saffron, chorizo, onion, and garlic for 2 mins. Stir in the rice and cook for 2 mins.
- Step 3
Add chicken stock, red capsicum and peeled tomatoes. Cook, stirring uncovered for 10 mins.
- Step 4
Return the salmon and prawns to pan with the lime zest. Cover with a lid and cook for a further 15 mins on a low heat.
- Step 5
Serve hot, garnished with wedges of lime and torn parsley leaves.
- 2 Tassal Salmon portions, diced into 4cm cubes
- 8 Green prawns
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp saffron powder or a pinch of saffron strands
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1 Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cups medium grain rice
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 400g can diced peeled tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum, roasted & diced
- 2 limes, zested & juiced
- ½ cup torn parsley leaves
- 4 lime wedges, to serve