- Step 1
Pre-heat oven to 200ºC. Combine the butter with garlic, dill, chives and parsley. Spoon the garlic & herb butter onto a sheet of glad wrap and roll into a cylinder shape.
- Step 2
Place in the freezer to firm. Make a 4cm pocket in each of the salmon portions, cut the butter into 3cm pieces and place into the pocket.
- Step 3
Dust the portions with flour and coat well with the combined egg & water mixture, then roll in the fresh bread crumbs and press crumbs on firmly. Heat oil over a medium heat and shallow fry each salmon portion until golden.
- Step 4
Remove from oil and place on an oven tray and bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Serve over steamed snow peas or seasonal vegetables and garnish with lemon wedges.
- 460g (4 portions) Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, skin-off
- 200g butter, softened
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dill, finely chopped
- Chives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups fresh bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- 300g snow peas, steamed to serve
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges to serve