Salmon Breakfast Bruschetta
- Step 1
In a large bowl combine the halved roasted tomatoes, chopped green olives, sliced Spanish onion and sliced basil leaves. Stir in the olive oil and season to taste with black pepper.
- Step 2
Lightly toast the rye bread on both sides. Divide the tomato mixture between each slice of rye toast and cut toast in half.
- Step 3
Twist the smoked salmon slices decoratively and place the salmon over the tomato mixture. Serve immediately with a wedge of lemon.
- 250g Tassal Smoked Tassie Salmon
- 4 slices rye bread, thick cut
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved & roasted
- 12 Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges