Salmon and Seafood Linguine
- Step 1
Cook linguine as per pack instructions.
- Step 2
Cut the salmon fillets into chunks. Heat oil in a large deep frying pan over a low heat, add the herbs to the pan and sweat for 2 minutes. Add the salmon, prawns, vongole, scallops and mussels to the pan and cook, tossing occasionally, for 3–4 minutes.
- Step 3
Stir in the white wine, red chilli, cream and lemon rind, simmer over a low heat for 2 minutes. Drain pasta and gently toss through the seafood.
- Step 4
Garnish with parsley and season with black pepper to serve.
- 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, skin-off
- 500g linguine pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup chives, parsley, basil, finely chopped
- 12 green prawns, peeled with tails on
- 12 vongole (cockles)
- 12 scallops
- 6 mussels
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- ½ cup cream
- 1 lemon, zested
- Finely chopped italian parsley, to garnish