Moroccan Salmon Hot Pot
- Step 1
Cut the Tassal salmon portions into large chunks.
- Step 2
Heat oil in a large saucepan or deep frying pan over a medium heat and sauté the Moroccan seasoning, cinnamon sticks, star anise, capsicum and spanish onion for 2 -3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Step 3
Stir in the chickpeas, tomatoes and stock bring to the boil stirring constantly.
- Step 4
Add the Tassal salmon to the pan and reduce heat. Simmer salmon for 10 minutes. Just prior to serving stir through the coriander leaves.
- Step 5
Serve hot with warm crusty bread or over a bed of steamed cous cous with a wedge of lemon or a dollop of yoghurt.
- 460g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, skin-off
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp Moroccan seasoning
- 4 cinnamon sticks, cracked
- 8 star anise pods, cracked
- 2 red capsicum, diced
- 1 spanish onion, sliced
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 1 ½ cups chicken or fish stock
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- ½ bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- Natural yoghurt or lemon wedges, to serve