Ginger and Soy Salmon Broth
- Step 1
Place ginger, sliced red onion, stock, star anise, pepper, soy, sugar and sesame oil into saucepan. Simmer for 4 minutes over a low heat and strain into a clean saucepan.
- Step 2
Place salmon and noodles into stock and simmer over a low heat for 1 minute. Add bok choy and simmer for another 30 seconds.
- Step 3
Serve in individual bowls. Garnish with sliced spring onion.
- 260g Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon, cut into 8 thick slices
- 3 tbsp ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 ltr chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 star anise, cracked
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 100g vermicelli rice or glass noodles
- 1 bunch bok choy, washed and sliced
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Spring onion, to garnish