Creamy Salmon Risotto
- Step 1
Remove skin from Tassal Hot Smoked salmon potions and flake salmon into large chunks. Set aside.
- Step 2
Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and sauté garlic for 1 minute. Add the Arborio rice to the pan and toast for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Step 3
Add the lemon juice and rind to the stock. Add the stock one ladle at a time to the rice, stirring well after each addition until all of the stock is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Step 4
Stir in the spinach leaves and crème fraiche until well combined. Fold in the flaked salmon.
- Step 5
Serve immediately seasoned with cracked pepper and garnish with sprigs of dill leaves and a wedge of lime.
- 150g Tassal Hot Smoked Salmon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups arborio rice
- 5 cups chicken stock, hot
- 2 lemons, finely grated rind & juice
- 100g spinach leaves, chopped
- 100g parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup crème fraiche
- Cracked pepper to taste
- Dill sprigs to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges to serve